I submitted this prayer yesterday on http://ourletterstogod.tumblr.com ... I'm just glad some people liked it. :)
dear God,
Its such a cruel world out there but whenever I close my eyes at night I know you’re just up there looking out for me. I may lose hope many times, I know you’re there to light my way again. I tend to hate the world I’m living in but whenever I see the special people in my life, its as if you’re the one telling me that I’ll be okay. Everything’s going to be fine. I can achieve my dreams. I can live my dream with your help. Thank you for allowing me to be imperfect, to make mistakes so that I can learn. Just don’t give up on me my dear God. Please heal my heart so that I can embrace all the pain. You know how much I try to be strong for others, please don’t let go of my hand so that I can be strong for myself. I love you, forever and always.
No comments:
Post a Comment