Not currently reading because I finished reading these two books this week. :) I wonder if i still have a 20/20 vision.. I read an ebook.
Congratulate me! i have read two ebooks in a week! hahaha
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade. I didn't like the book that much but I like the idea of having a middleground when you die.. and you're ghost still here on earth because it has unfinished business. I read that it has a second book so I might try reading the sequel, maybe its more exciting...
I know! I know! i already included this book in my currently reading list but I only got to read it yesterday. Even if '.I not used in reading ebooks I enjoyed the book. Though I cannot relate with Charlie's life, i felt a connection because teensgae life really has its confusing stage. I'm glad i'm over it. Everything is just a happy memory.. Still, I'm a teen at heart! hahaha
So how about you what have you read this week.
And yeah! I'm still reading HM's Hard - boiled Wonderland and the end of the world and Memory Keeper's daughter! :)
How about you?
Cool! I just love reading, don't you? :D The title "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" caught my attention, and when I looked it up it sounded interesting. Let me know what you think! :)
ReplyDeleteCurrently I'm reading... "Catching Fire"!!! It's FANTASTIC so far, I can't put it down. :) Can't wait to read "Mockingjay" next! :D
@taylor Lyn Sure I'll tell you about it when I finish it up. Yey! go finish it already! So you can already read my favorite line in Mockingjay! haha! :) I won't spill! :))
ReplyDeleteCool! I'm reading "Mockingjay" now... I'll let you know once I finish it so you can tell me your favorite line! :D
ReplyDelete