Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who is sick?

Sorry I haven't posted anything for the past two days. I've been busy and last Friday, my friends and I went to a job fair that has super long lines, and we're standing under the sun. and when we entered the venue -- AIRCON! whatta headache!
Though, I still enjoyed the day because I'm with my favorite girls... Debbie, Airiz and Eliza... :)

When I arrived home, I was so tired and not feeling good. I ate a little for dinner, then went straight to bed... And that's when I had fever, i was really chilling. I just hope it won't be back now.

I don't want hospitals anymore. I got hospitalized last January because of Dengue....
Help me pray that this is just a simple flu or something... When I get well, I promise to post more!!!!

God Bless. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well - feel better soon!

    That's too bad you got a headache at the job fair... but I'm glad you still had fun with your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor Lynn. Thanks for the concern. :) We went to the hospital this afternoon for a check up but the doctor said just to continue drinking my meds and take a rest. :)

    ReplyDelete