My song of the day... well, I can't really relate to it, but one of my current favorite songs is "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj. It's so catchy, and I'm playing it right now! ;)
I don't think I've heard "Fly", but I do like Nicki Minaj - her rapping is fun to listen to. :) I also love the song "2012" by Jay Sean, featuring Nicki Minaj; have you heard it?
Good song - happy September!
ReplyDeleteMy song of the day... well, I can't really relate to it, but one of my current favorite songs is "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj. It's so catchy, and I'm playing it right now! ;)
You're not alone! Super Bass is also in my playlist! and I'm loving Nicki Minaj! also listen to her song Fly with Rihanna!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've heard "Fly", but I do like Nicki Minaj - her rapping is fun to listen to. :) I also love the song "2012" by Jay Sean, featuring Nicki Minaj; have you heard it?
ReplyDeletewaaah!I just downloaded Nicki's album.. i'll search 2012 in youtube...
ReplyDelete