Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction
If you just want to read a feel good books, something light that could make you smile and cry a little bit. :) It also involves peer pressure, FAMILY, friends and yeah another take on
bad boy meets good girl...
I just started reading perfect chemistry while i've read Chain reaction (3rd book) two days ago. It was an honest mistake. I didn't know the book has connection or something but my friend said its okay because the plots of the books can stand individually. Perfect chemistry is about Alex Fuentes, (my friend Ghel said) Rules of Attraction is about Carlos Fuentes and Chain Reaction, about Luis Fuentes.
Even if I'm still halfway on reading perfect chemistry and I haven't started R. A. yet, I prefer Chain reaction the most because i like Luis and his story, his cool... Anyway, I don't want to be a spoiler so just google it up or search it in goodreads if you're interested. :) Happy Reading!
how about you, what are you reading?



No comments:
Post a Comment