Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Past Life

np while doing this blog: Ready to love again

Who am I on my past life? One of the questions I ask myself these past few days. Who am I before? Haha. I believe in reincarnation. :) And whenever I experience dejavu, I always think maybe because I have dreamt of that certain situation or (I assumed that) it happened in my past life. Sorry i have such a weird mind! haha So now, I have three hypotheses of my past lives as a human being.


Disclaimer: photo from tumblr not mine

PAST LIFE #1
Maybe I was nicknamed by my parents with a boyish name. Remember when i blogged about how I have certain love for boyish names for girls? Haha. So maybe, I was named Samantha and I always use Sam. or I was named Louise wherein my teachers are confused if I'm the Louise boy or the Louise girl. :D
And because I have that boyish name, i started my early life being independent. Maybe, since I was a young adult i started living away from my family. Possibly, I'm a travel writer (okay?dream on girl!) i assumed this because whenever I go out of the house, I have the to bring along with me a small notebook and a pen. I won't leave the house without it. And maybe on my past life, i'll meet him on a truck full of people (okay?! I dreamt about this before!) who are on their way to a suburban place. But, because I'm a travel writer the relationship won't be forever (I'm so weird)... The past me have settled down in a place far away from the city and started my own travel book.


PAST LIFE #2

In my life today, I loooooooove hot air balloons, though I haven't seen a real/ride hot air balloon (only on televisons and pictures), I always feel a connection with it. Yeah, weird. And I don't have any fear of heights, i always want to look down whenever I'm up (ex. riding a ferris wheel etc.) So maybe I own one! LOL, how i wish! Maybe I was Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) on The Ugly Truth. In the movie, Abby is a tv producer.. such a powerful job but she's also naive and a super duper control freak. I don't know how i came up with this past life number two but I remember Abby is a control freak. Today, i also worry about imperfect outcomes of certain things, I may not be very particular about it (but deep inside it really breaks me if things won't go my way). So maybe I still have that "possible" link with my past life. :))



PAST LIFE #3 (this one is very different or I just wished this was my life (past/present/future)

After reading Nick and Norah's Playlist and forever wishing to have Blair/Serena's life....
Maybe my past father owns a recording company and i can go to any concerts, gigs and events without lining up. HAHA! I LOOOVE MUSIC!!! who doesn't.... Maybe like Serena, I also have a Dan Humphrey in my life, someone who wrote a story for me. :)) Or maybe i had a Nick who always gives me mixed tapes. Okay i'm dreaming. again. Or maybe in my past life I play the drums... hahaha I always want to try playing the drums :/

Serena with a Dan Humphrey


So what do you think of my assumed past life? How about you? what do you think is your past life? :))

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's a great idea to guess at past lives! :) Maybe I'll have to do this. ;) Nice post - and hey, since you like hot air balloons, you should check out the song "Hot Air Balloon" by Owl City! It's a great song. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha! I'm glad you liked it.. can't wait for your post about the past life :)) haha!.. okay i'll listen to it now. :)

    ReplyDelete