"The Graveyard Book"... that's an interesting title, I hope you enjoy the book!
I'm currently reading "Fire", by Kristin Cashore; it's fantasy. I'm enjoying it! Next up is "The Help", by Kathryn Stockett, which I can't wait for. :) Have you read it?
Taylor! Yes! Neil Gaiman is great! The first book i've read that he has written is "Stardust"... Its super awesome. I was laughing/crying/giggling/cryingagain while i was reading the book. haha!
I haven't watched the movie yet but I find the trailer very interesting! :)
"The Graveyard Book"... that's an interesting title, I hope you enjoy the book!
ReplyDeleteI'm currently reading "Fire", by Kristin Cashore; it's fantasy. I'm enjoying it! Next up is "The Help", by Kathryn Stockett, which I can't wait for. :) Have you read it?
Hi Taylor! Have you read the books of Neil Gaiman? :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't read Fire, yet.
Is "The Help" is the movie adaptation of the same title that stars emma stone?
No, I haven't read any of Neil Gaiman's books before... are they good?
ReplyDeleteYes, there is a movie called "The Help"; and I looked it up, one of the stars is Emma Stone. :) Have you seen it?
Taylor! Yes! Neil Gaiman is great! The first book i've read that he has written is "Stardust"... Its super awesome. I was laughing/crying/giggling/cryingagain while i was reading the book. haha!
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched the movie yet but I find the trailer very interesting! :)
It sounds good! Maybe I'll have to look it up. :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the book, so I hope that the movie is good!