I have friends who already lost their fathers that's why I'm also affected with this song.. I may not feel their lost, but as a daughter you know that it will really hurt to lose a Father. Sometimes, I wish that they could dance with their father again....
To get my way I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
Yeah, yeah, then finally make me do just what my mama says
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet"
This lyrics always makes me cry... Because its so me and my Papa... haha!
Below are some fan made videos of the song and different renditions of singers:
Dance with my Father Joseph McElderry's version :)
A heartbreaking music video... It brought tears to my eyes. aaaawww.
Celine Dion's Version
Terry Steele
Jacob Lusk :)
:) Hope you like it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment