Think how many people have sat next to you on a bus, train, whatever. Now think how many people have sat next to you on purpose, with their fingers crossed in hope that you’ll talk to them. I’m sure somebody has. There’s plenty of times when somebody’s seen you and hoped that you spoke to them, but you never did, ‘cause you don’t have the guts, and neither do they. Don’t go around thinking nobody likes you and that you’re not loved, there’s been plenty of times when a stranger’s spotted you and thought “oh they’re just my type,” but haven’t had the courage or confidence to open their mouth and initiate a conversation, the funny thing is, neither have you.
I was rereading my posts 5 months ago in tumblr and this one I post it when I reblogged (terms used in tumblr). It got me thinking, what if? what if? what if?
Though, its really weird to talk to strangers but if you look at this way... Maybe when you rode that bus, that special someone was also there. When you went to a coffee shop, the person who's missing in your life was also there lining up, three persons away from you. What if you already saw him in school, you just didn't look back. And when you finally met him, right there on the most unexpected time and place. :/ Think about it... That certain feeling in your heart when you finally meet him/her...
have a good night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment