Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

December Baby

DECEMBER=BEAUTY
This straight-up means ur the most good-looking Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Loves freedom. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves travelling. Dislike being at home. Restless. having many children. Hardworking. High spirited.

Got this one from tumblr and I think some of the things here are true, some are not FOR me. :))

.Loyal - everytime people ask me of how i'll describe myself, i always say I'm a loyal friend. I stick to him/her no matter what. I try to be there good or bad times.
.Generous - i'm not sure, i just want to give simple things to my friends. Whenever I'm at a mall, I see their favorite character in a cute stuff I'll buy it if its affordable.. haha
.Patriotic - whoa! I really hope so.. support Philippine products!
.Competitive in everything - no not me! haha
.Active in games and interactions - YEah if I like the game! haha
.Impatient and hasty - not me :))
.Ambitious - GUILTY!
.Influential in organizations - I hope so
.Fun to be with - what do you think?
Easy to talk to, though hard to understand - I'm easy to talk to...
. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know -haha! i dont know!
. Easily influenced by kindness - YES! YES! its me!
.Polite and soft-spoken - POLITE... soft spoken? hahaha can you change it with LOUD?! haha
.Having lots of ideas - okay 'nuff said
.Sensitive - yes! but i dont show it all the time
.Active mind - *ehem
.Hesitating, tends to delay - sometimes? but nah i dont tend to delay
.Choosy and always wants the Stubborn and hard-hearted - homaygash
Strong-willed and highly motivated - ROCK ON beybee!
Sharp thoughts - :)
Easily angered - nah! only if its too hot weather, i have a short temper whenever I feel stinky and eewky
Attracts others and loves attention --huh? but I dont love attention :'( i mean that much...
Deep feelings - ouch! yeah its me.
Beautiful physically and mentally - HUH?!
Firm Standpoint - Yeah!
Needs no motivation. - haha!
Shy towards opposite sex - you got it, i mean if that someone is a stranger of course.
Easily consoled - ME!
Systematic (left brain) --hmmm>?
Loves to dream - RAISING TWO ARMS UP.
Loves freedom - who doesn't?
Strong clairvoyance - waaah I hope!!!
Understanding - always...
Sickness usually in the ear and neck - dunno
Good imagination - yes
Good physical - I'm fat :'( hehe
Weak breathing - before
Loves literature and the arts - YOU GOT IT!!!!!
Loves travelling - OKAY? I think this is cheating, the one who made this.. are you my friend? haha
Dislike being at home - no! i love home... but then again i love to travel
Restless -- haha
having many children -- I just want two children
Hardworking - YEAH!
High spirited - yes! yes!

hahahhaa! are you a december baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment