Friday, May 20, 2011
Love
I really want to blog something about love [because of the many movies & series I have watched for the past few days] but I can't find the right subtopics about my main topic and I'm tired or should I say Lazy *play Bruno Mars' lazy song*
Okay! I'm from the 90's so I'm a super fan of pop music, with more boy bands and girl bands. And the moffatts became part of my growing up years. haha *You can laugh at me now* All I can say is THOSE WERE the awesome memories. The innocence, childhood and early stage of fangirling.
I can still remember, I thought Scott Moffatt is my future husband... Oh! aside from Nick/Aaron Carter.. HAHA!
I'd totally scream whenever their on MTV, I almost cried when they visited the country but I wasn't able to watch live. haha!
Well, that was me before. You know what didn't change?
My ultimate search for a non popular song from a popular album. I always want to listen to an artist's songs when it is not yet popular. i don't know why but I just love it more. and also my love for lyrics. I love to listen to any kind of songs but I always look into the lyrics... the words. Hmm. maybe that's why Im too sentimental. haha
So about the video? yeah! even if it doesn't have a music video, i have already created an awesome video in my mind. haha!
hhmmmm.
*it must have been a signal from above 'cause deep inside my heart i knew that it was love*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love music. And I know what you mean about liking music before it gets popular... it's kind of neat to know about songs that not everyone does. However, I also like discussing music and I can't if no one else knows the music! LOL. But I love to listen to a lot of New Age and fantasy songs, and not many people I know seem to know about them. Frankly, there aren't even many videos on YouTube for my favorite New Age artist! Maybe three. That makes me sad. ;)
ReplyDelete