Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

The almost perfect story

I almost dream of a perfect story last night... As far as I remember I'm dreaming of a field with a perfect weather and everything. I can even see a couple talking but they are blur in my vision ... then suddenly a cockroach crawl on my arms and woke me up. I hate it.. Grrr! I hate you ipis. You're so bad. huhuhu. I almost dreamt of a beautiful story. Hmp!

3 comments:

  1. EEK! COCKROACH DREAM INVASION!

    LOL I once had a dream that I was dancing around in the yard with my aunt and having fun. Then I looked at my hand and saw a GIGANTIC beetle on it, like the size of my palm!

    I woke up screaming. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor!

    Yeah! I really hate cockroaches esp. the cockroach that woke me up! hahahaha...

    the good thing is i didn't scream... i really tried NOT to scream! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, congrats! I'm so proud of you... ;D LOL

    ReplyDelete