Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Currently reading..

Yes, for this year... my currently reading post is back.

So, I'm currently reading
The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger :)

For this month, I have finished reading,

after the quake by Haruki Murakami
The stories in the book are really mind boggling. :) Everytime, I finished reading a story, I would stop and ask myself "What does the story mean?" haha. It was really deep and you should have an open mind and wide imagination to understand the moral of the story.

Boy meets Boy by David Levithan
I will talk about this book in another entry. but I Love this so much!

Unscripted by Sarah Meier Albano & Vicky Herrera
This a compilation of some radio conversations of the hosts with different awesome personalities. You can learn many things in this book. I am an avid fan of the defunct radio show "Dollhouse". It is my daily dose of inspiration every morning when I'm on the bus and I'm on my way to school. :)

A Visit from the goon squad by Jennifer Egan
“Time is a goon.” 


How about you, what are you reading?

Anyway guys, I'm the one in the photo holding the book Catcher in the rye! hehe. That's me with the bangs again. DIY bangs. I am the one who cut it when I got bored while watching a noon time show on television. haha. Do I have a future in hair cutting? LOL 

Have a good day everyone. :)



4 comments:

  1. I'm at the moment reading books on the royal family!Sooo much fun!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa Really? Hmm. i want to try some reading that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Catcher in the Rye a while back...I knew it was an American classic and I wanted to know what it was about. It was good, though a little bit depressing...Holden is just so lost!! I hope you enjoyed it!!

    And I saw you add Boy Meets Boy to your shelf on Goodreads and took a peek at it...it sounded interesting, and I'm curious to hear what you thought about it!!

    As for me, I'm about to start The Maze Runner by James Dashner...I think it's a dystopian and that a lot of people like it, so I'm looking forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Taylor Lynn Yes, Holden is lost and Im so glad his sister is there to keep him sane! haha

    I was about to post something about Boy meets boy! It is a very beautiful book!

    Hmm. maybe I should try reading that too.

    ReplyDelete