"It's just that...I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is." -Sarah Dessen, Truth About ForeverMy 2011 is full of ups and downs. I don't really want to remember the bad times so I'll be posting some photos of the highlights of my year! :)
Student Ad Congress
Ms. CAS 2011 and random student activities
Eiffel's (my lovely god daughter) birthday
Thesis OVEEER! Omaygaad. the most stressful but happiest day! It's all over
Random Lunch dates, year ender meetings or just meetings, birthdays & photo ops
Saying farewell to a friend, til we meet again and keeping in touch (Faith's despedida, she's now in California)
Baccalaureate Mass (before during after the mass) :)
The most epic one! Graduation Daaay!
Philippine Fashion Week the most high light of all meeting Divine Lee and Bianca Gonzalez -- BIANCA GONZALEZ!!!! my super idol! :)
Bianca!!! :)
FAMILY MOMENTS! :)
Movie and lunch dates with bestfriends
Cinemalaya (of course!) festival. Indie films!
and many many more!
I maybe saying, goodbye 2011 but, allow me to say "Thank You." Thank You for making me wiser and stronger and Let's get it on 2012! :)










































Hi! Kristina. Just want to send my gratitude for following my blog. Haha. Really, I was soo surprised. I've been following you for a while now. Thanks. Looking forward to another year of your beautiful and interesting posts. Regards
ReplyDelete! Happy New Year!~ Riza.
@Riza :) Hi! Happy New Year! Seriously?! I think I should be the one to say thank you.. for following my blog. I just have few followers that's why I really treasure them. All my followers are my blessings so Thank You, thank you. :) Cheers to more awesome blog posts! Smile! :)
ReplyDeleteRead.Write.Inspire.
-Kit :)
Looks like your 2011 highlights were awesome! By the way...your lookin' cute in the pictures, girl!
ReplyDelete@Mary Hi there! Happy New Year and Thank You! :) Much love, kit :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Kit!! It looks like you had a fantastic year!! So much good stuff. <3 Congratulations on so much of it, especially congratutions on graduating and meeting your idol!! <3
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best for 2012 - here's to an even better year than last year!! <3 Hugs!!
@Taylor :) *virtual huuuug* happy new year to you too. Let's chase our dreams this 2012! I may be million miles away but I will always support you in your dreams! Good luck on your novellas! Don't lose hope! :)
ReplyDelete*hugs right back*
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!! Here's to making 2012 the best year yet. <3 Thank you so much for all of the support you've given me - hopefully I'll be able to support you and your dreams this year, too, despite the miles between us!! <3
Happy New Year!!
Thank You Taylor! :)
ReplyDelete