Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My books, my gifts


Thank you for the books! :) Happy kid because of new books! Thank You Kianah for the goon squad, Thank you dear bestfriend Trixie for the book thief and the unexpected giiift, with matching tears of joy.. THANK YOU my brothaaaa (Kuya) Ryan for 1q84 of my loorve Haruki Murakami!!! I LOVE YOU KUYAAAA! hehe. *mwuah*

I know I have to blog about Christmas day and my annual birthday post... I'll try to make it tomorrow, I'm just so happy with my new books! :) looorve! :)

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAHH, YOU GOT THE BOOK THIEF!! That book is truly incredible. I can't wait to hear what you think of it, because I adored it. <3 Aren't books just the best gifts?! :D

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor! Yes! haha the book's from my bestfriend trixie but I was really surprised when I got 1q84 by Haruki Murakami, the book is from my brother and he gave it to me the morning of my birthday. It was wrapped in a beautiful gift wrapper then I was confused on what it is because it was really unexpected. Until it came to my mind that maybe its 1q84 because I had held the book when I was in the bookstore... and when I opened the book, baaaam! *tears of joy* haha.

    It is my first Murakami (one of my favorite authors) OWNED book. All of the books I read that Murakami has written is just borrowed from my friend. OMG! am I talking too much?! hahaha

    Yey! books! I will start The book Thief next year (that is 3 days from now!)

    Happy New Year Taylor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! Don't you love surprises like that? :)

    I hope you enjoy "The Book Thief", it's amazing!!

    Oh, and I'm on GoodReads now if you want to friend me!!

    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7277459-taylor-lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Taylor I already added you as a friend in goodreads this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete