Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sunshine :)

Who can ever resist this little angel's smile. I just wish my house is near theirs so that I will play with her everyday. Its been months since I saw Eiffel Paris (my inaanak) my god daughter. 




I'm so glad, my friend Nile, always keeps us updated with her princess. 
Call me bias, this next picture will be my favorite picture of her. The reason: the dress she's wearing is   my gift to her on her christening. We gave her fairy tale books on her 1st birthday but maybe she still can't read it (but Nile said, she reads to her always...) Yey!
She is so big nooooow. :'(

I was really touched when Nile said that this dress is Eiffel's favorite. :) My inaanak and I have the same taste! hihi. :)



2 comments:

  1. Aww, what an adorable little girl! And that dress is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor :) Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete