Do you know the feeling when you wished for something big and you know that you have that chance to hold it in your hands? You are just one step away but then reality set in and said "Not yet!"
My hopes are really down but I still believe that God still has something better for me. maybe, something more. Goooosh! This is really hard but, I'm trying to be positive in every way.. (but, I tell you, its really hard.)
Anyway, to be okay. I talked to my friends. I text Trixie about what happened (I think she's still in class when i sent her the message...), I talked to Debbie and Airiz too. And yes, its a relief to let go of the sadness that you keep inside. After I talked to my friends, I felt better.
Then, I tried to lift up my mood and find some things over the internet....
hahaha! omnomnomagon? no waay. haha
gosh! I think I need this noooow. :/
I also want to share the line in Post Grad ( I watched it last night in Star movies) that inspired me, "struggle and strife come first before success, even in the dictionary..." :)
In times like this, I can't help but listen to Sugarland's Little Miss
Yeah, sometimes ya gotta lose 'til ya win.... It will be alright again.
I just hope in my bad day, I have also shared something that could inspire everyone. Have a good night looorves. :)
Don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk lang yan mamu. :') Ganyan din ako sa ABS-CBN eh. Haha. After nung panel interview with the bosses sa Creatives Dept., di na ko tinawagan. xD Kaya natin to! Gow! :) God has something else stored for us! Siguro di pa time. Hehe.
ReplyDelete(hindi nag-aapear ung first comment ko kanina kaya repost nalang haha)
@Airiz yeah! I know, actually tatlo na pala tayo ni Debs.. we share the same feelings. Diba siya sa JRP. Anyway, thank you so much for listening to me kanina. Super thanks for being there always!
ReplyDeleteLove you dearie :)
Aw, I'm sorry you had a bad day... :( I really hope you feel better soon... just keep trying to be positive! Things'll look better soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat quotes, by the way. I absolutely love "struggle and strife come first before success, even in the dictionary..."!
Sending you a big hug!
@Taylor, Hi Thanks Taylor, yeah, it will be alright again! :)
ReplyDeleteI got that from the movie Post Grad. :)
cyber hug to you too. :)