Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Currently reading...


Yes, I'm almost finished with the Princess Diaries series. Almost! If only I have bought 8, 9 & 10 last week... Anyway, I still find Princess Mia very funny! haha



My friend Mj recommended the book Before i Fall by Lauren Oliver to all of us (her bookworm friends.) Then, Airiz told me that Lauren Oliver is also the author of Delirium. We talked about the book when Airiz told me that she bought it because she read in the back cover that the story tells that love is a disease. Interesting! Isn't it? 

How about you, what are you reading? :)

6 comments:

  1. I never read the Princess Diaries, because I don't think my library has the whole series. But Meg Cabot can be a funny author!

    I haven't read "Delirium", but I asked for it for Christmas and can't wait to get it! I agree, the idea that love is a disease will probably make for a really interesting book. ;) Can't wait!

    PS I meant to tell you, I read both "What Happened To Goodbye" and "The Truth About Forever"! I liked WHTG better, but the whole Wish Catering group in TTAF was fantastic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor. really? I hope you could read the Princess Diaries someday. What books have you read from Meg? Have you tried reading some of her books? My fave is All American Girl. :)

    I finished reading Delirium yesterday. I only realized that it was a trilogy when I read Lauren Oliver's interview (also included in the book), I just thought Pandemonium would be the 2nd and last book. It will be published next year.. Hmm. good thing because i still have many to read books on my list.

    Really? TTAF really had a big impact on me or I'll say WES! hahaha yes, I love the Wish catering Group! In What Happened to goodbye, I think I cried with Mclean (sorry! I'm such a cry baby when it comes to reading.!) when she went to the place where her family usually hangs out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I loved "All American Girl"!! I read it awhile ago, but I remember enjoying it and thinking it was funny. :)

    Yeah, I heard "Delirium" was the first in a trilogy...yay! I love reading trilogies. It means that if you love the first book, you can look forward to two more! :D

    Yeah, both Wes and Dave were great, haha. ;) I don't know, WHTG just seemed like a sweeter story overall to me. :) Glad you liked them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Taylor have you read the 2nd book of all american girl? I didn't like the 2nd book that much..

    When you finished reading Delirium, I hope we could talk about it.

    Taaayyloooor! I have a new favorite from Sarah Dessen! waaaah! have you read Someone Like You? It really has a simple story but it has very good lessons. and a big time story of friendship and self actualization.. hehe (OMG, I can't stop talking.. haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I didn't realize there was a second "All American Girl" book...

    Yeah, we should talk about "Delirium" after I read it. :)

    No, I haven't read "Someone Like You"... I'm not sure if that one's at my library, I'd have to check. :) I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Taylor yes. it has a second book. and it was just last year when I knew it. I just bought it after my College graduation... It is my gift to myself. :)


    I hope you'll like Someone Like You. :)

    ReplyDelete