I'm loving Lizzie and her bubbly self. London, France... gooooosh!
THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER
I finished reading this last week, it has a simple plot but it will stay in you heart forever. i swear. This book tells about letting go and allowing yourself to be happy again. :)
Because of this book, I now have some of her books! I'll start reading it after I finished Queen of Babble.
How about you what are you reading?

these books look/sound awesome! thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeletecurrently, i'm reading jodi picoult books - i have a ton saved on my nook and ready to go!
@Amanda hii! these books are really awesome. I fell in love with Sarah Dessen and I'm glad my bestfriend forced me to buy Queen of Babble. The book was on sale when we found it in a book store that's why I bought it right away. The only problem is it has sequels. Oh gooosh! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, im a super fan of Meg cabot books, I hope you'd try them too.
I've read some Meg Cabot before - she's a good author. :) And if you like Sarah Dessen, I read her book "Lock and Key" and enjoyed it! If you read it, let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'm the same as Amanda - I'm on a Jodi Picoult marathon! ;) Her books are fabulous. :D
@Taylor Hello there! Yeah, I already have the Lock and Key book of Sarah Dessen, maybe I'll read it after I finished reading Lauren Oliver's Before I fall... I'm planning to read Sarah Dessen's books first but my friend recommended Oliver to me.. She wants to chat with someone about the book so I'm reading it now!
ReplyDeleteJodi Picoult's book are in my lists too, I'm still planning to buy her books. :)
Have you read Dessen's truth about forever? its really good. :)
I haven't read any Lauren Oliver books yet, but her dystopian novel "Delirium" is on my book wishlist. :) I can't wait to read it, it sounds so good!
ReplyDeleteNo, I haven't read "The Truth About Forever", but it's at my local library - maybe I should borrow it! :D
@Taylor wow! I'm glad you have that book in your local library! Yey!
ReplyDeleteYeah! my friend is also telling me about delirium, she said something like love is like disease or something.. haha anyway, we should read the book! BOOK LOVERS, yey!
Yay for book lovers! I just got "The Truth About Forever" and a bunch of other books at the library today - can't wait to read them all! :D
ReplyDelete@Taylor! OMG! I can't wait to chat with you about Truth about forever. Its not my super fave book of Dessen but its the first book that I've read from her and I am really in love with its story. Simple but deep. haha
ReplyDeleteWell, that kind of story can be nice to read! :) I'll let you know what I think of it.
ReplyDelete