Monday, August 22, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have watched this video of Kaitlyn Maher a thousand times but it never fails to touch my heart. This video was posted on 2008.. Kaitlyn is only four years old and the judges adored her so much. For sure, she's a big girl now. Whenever I watch this video, I can't help to reflect. Maybe, when Kaitlyn is a lot older and wiser this video will always inspire her because she had followed her dream. She'll look back at the time when she'll see the full support of her mom and dad.
I always get teary eyed of the innocence of Kaitln in this video, the part when she asked "Can you hear from out here?" aaaawww.. sweeet! And maybe its a lesson for us (older people), Somewhere out there is your dream. So, don't ever give up!
♥Kristina
P.S. I think I have already blogged about this video but in a different reflection. I hope this could cover up for my blog hiatus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH. MY. GOSH. She is SO CUTE! And so LITTLE! And so CUTE, did I mention CUTE?!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
@taylor!!! she's so cute!!!! super! hahaha! i've searched for her other vids and she's still cute but a older. hehe
ReplyDelete