Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Penny-Sheldon Singing "Soft Kitty"
Sorry guys, I really need to post this... I love Penny and Sheldon so much! I love their funny banters! hahahaha And of course i love singing along "soft kitty warm kitty" whenever Sheldon's sick.
haha! I'm loving Kaley Cuoco aka Penny! :))
Of course the hilarious Jim Parsons... How come he can make me and my brother laugh that hard when he said in the Comic Con that until now he doesn't know what he's saying (in the script!) He and the other guys are awesome! :))
Here's part 1 of their panel in COMIC CON
The cast are hilarious.. and the writers/creators... AWESOME people! Awesome brainsssssss!!!! I'm loving Big Bang Theory. My brother (Kuya Ryan) said that I'm a monster when I said I need the Season 4 already! Haha He is the one who introduced me to Big Bang Theory! :) and now, I can finish the series before he can (well because he has work)! hahaha...
P.S. Hmmm. Don't you love it? Haha Im talking again... Aaaww. Welcome back self! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Big Bang Theory! Such a hilarious show, and I love Sheldon and his "Soft Kitty" song. xD I actually love all the geek characters! :D
ReplyDelete