Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 24th Anniversary Mama and Papa



Sad that you would not celebrate together. Screw the distance! :/ Its okay! Hopefully, next year!
I love you both!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyee Taylor! thanks thanks! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm good, thanks, how about you?

    I see you've got a new design - it's neat! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! Finally my friend was able to finish this layout! She's been very busy in school. She's very nice that she found time to finish this last weekend! hahha! anyway, taylor, have you read my post about the past life?
    Its not the best post i got but I really want my friends to do a post about what they think about their past life too. i hope you could spare some time to read it and maybe make a blog about "what do you think is your past life.." too. haha

    here's the link:
    http://landofwhatmighthavebeens.blogspot.com/2011/08/past-life.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went back and read it... I may have to do a post about past lives myself! :) Keep an eye open for it on my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete