Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Words I couldn't say

Hi! I've been gone for a few days. I've been busy reading books and thinking about certain things.
Like, how life can (sometimes) be too frustrating. Anyway, that's another topic so.. lemme continue this post..

I've read The girl who was on fire, I am an emotional creature and I'm currently reading The Time traveler's wife (supposed to finish this a week ago but..) its too hard for me to digest the words because i've been thinking a lot lately... Anyway, I'm already halfway through reading it, and i'm loving it... :)

So yeah. words I couldn't say is the title of this blog post because I've been listening to leighton messter's cover of the said song.. (original by Rascal Flatts :))

Also a reason why i'm not posting so much....."Words I couldn't say" were now all written AGAIN in my journal. haha! My journal and I have been bringing things back to normal (LOL!)

In my last year in college, all my thoughts (even the smallest, most silent ones) were in my tumblr account .. but now, I go back to my journal in times of writing/sharing urge. haha.

And still thinking of more awesome things to blog while Ja still busy from doing certain renovations for my blog (so excited!).

Enjoy the song... and love the video.. Leighton Meester! hahaha

words i couldn't say .... no back up plan no second chance Noone else to blame....

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, good books are always nice to find. Enjoy reading "The Time Traveler's Wife"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor, just finished reading it last week. :) I'm now reading Star Dust (Neil Gaiman) and Guys write for Guys read (Jon Scieszka) :)

    ReplyDelete