Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things I have done

The effect of bum life.

mark the phrases that you have done.....

graduated high school. XXX
gotten so drunk you passed out.
gone long periods of time without sleep. XXX
lied to someone. XXX
snorted cocaine.
failed a class.
been in a car accident
done drugs.
watched someone die.
been to a funeral. XXX
burned yourself.
cried yourself to sleep. XXX XXX XXX haha
flown on a plane. XXX
had a best friend. XXX
lost someone you loved. XXX
been to jail.
had detention. XXX
skipped school. XXX
gone to a different country. XXX
dropped out of a school.
been in a mental hospital.
been close to going into a mental hospital.
watched the “harry potter” movies. XXX not all the movies
fired a gun.
been in a play.
taken a lie detector test.
swam with dolphins. - really want to... :))
read more than 20 books a year. XXX XXX
used a coloring book over age 12. XXX
taken a taxi. XXX
overdosed.
almost overdosed.
had a drug or alcohol problem.
been in a fist fight. XXX with my brother... actually its not a fist fight, its wrestling! haha
used a credit card. XXX of my aunt -- she knows..
dyed your hair.
started a fire.

:)) How about you?

5 comments:

  1. LOL I DEFINITELY read more than twenty books a year! Hehehe I'm a read-aholic. :) And I LOVE the Harry Potter movies! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @taylor really? do you have a good reads account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't... should I? LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @taylor... awwts late response. but you should try goodreads. you could also find new books from random people.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I'll have to think about it then! I don't know if I can keep up another account, though... :/

    ReplyDelete