An awesome day. A breather from my stressful days. My brother and I passed our civil service exam application form in Banawe, Quezon City. Then we went straight to Alabang Town Center to unwind. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen, it was delicious! Then when we're about to go to Cinemas to but tickets for XMEN FIRST CLASS. Outside CPK, James Younghusband my super duper football crush, passed by me. I was really shocked, my kuya Ryan(brother) really laughed at me... :)) after that we went to Powerbooks, I bought a book by Eros Atalia. then we stand by at Starbucks before the movie starts... though i didn't drink coffee, I just tried Serenitea's WinterMelon MilkTea... and then we wathced XMEN... aaaw! I love Erik and Charles... the movie is AWESOME. :) we went to Festival Mall then Kuya bought a set of book at NBS while I bought books again at a BOOKSALE in Mini Tradehall...
hmmm.. this day is really awesome. love love my kuya! :)
Aw, sounds like you had a great day! Great days are always fun. ;)
ReplyDelete