The way of f**k it by John C. Parkin, Gaia Pollini - yes! this is really a book, you can search it on goodreads.
I've come to know this book from my friend Kianah. She tagged us a photo from a page of the book and I was intrigued. When I went to their house last December, I saw this on her bedroom and read it right away. Every page has few words but full of wisdom.
I got this info from goodreads.
With his first (and bestselling) book, 'F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way', John C. Parkin established that saying 'Fuck It' was a spiritual act: helping us let go and realise that things don’t matter so much after all. This book packs a similar punch in wisdom and style, but with fewer words and more illustrations. Full of quick tips with big effects, with lines such as 'Say Fuck It to being happy: just doing that will cheer you up no end'. This is a unique book: quick and easy to read but potentially huge in its effect on people's lives.Aside from the wisdom, the book is really funny and you can relate with it.
I will be sharing some of favorite lines in the book.
You can tell me if you can relate too. :)
I recommend everyone to read the book esp. when you feel down. It is like a friend encouraging to face life with positivity.
"You have every reason not to be happy, but need no reason to be happy."





Wow. It sounds like an interesting book, to say the least!! But the idea of not taking negative stuff too seriously is a good one. :) Glad you enjoyed the book!!
ReplyDeleteLol, sounds like it has some good points! I will be honest though and say I have always hated the "f word"! It sounds so uneducated and ignorant! I bet the title grabs lots of peoples' attention though... ;)
ReplyDelete@Taylor The book is really inspiring minus the f*word. haha
ReplyDelete@Melinda ahaha. I was really hesitant to publish this post because of the "f word" but it is the title of the book and the author used it in a good way. The title surely grabs attention. I was really shocked when I saw a photo of the book from my friend. Haha
ReplyDelete