Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lady Antebellum


I can't stop laughing at, is that Lil Wayne's brother?! hahahaha cuuute.

I can't get over this video, they knew the music stars so well. So cuuuute! I love the Katy Pery, Jennifer Hudson and Lady Antebellum part. waaaah! And the girls accent is awesome!!! Looooorve (love!)

Also anything with Lady Antebellum in it is looooove! I told you, I go crazy whenever I love something!!!!

LADY ANTEBELLUM, please have a concert here in the Philippines!!!! :)

Lady Antebellum's Just a Kiss performance in The Ellen show


Their backstage interview in AMAs 2011


American Honey



I run to you video


<3



6 comments:

  1. That video of those kids is hilarious!!! Who are they, by the way? How on EARTH did they get lucky enough to meet all those stars? *jealous!!* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor, they are Sophia Grace and Rosie, their youtube vid went viral when they sang Nicki Minaj's Superbass song then Ellen Degeneres invited them to guest on her show. They're so cute... wait i'll give you the link! :)

    here's their video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkc_5ZevHy4

    and here's their first guesting in Ellen, they were surprised to see Nicki Minaj! :) cuuute!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9573kGBtuE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so it was a YouTube video! I should've known. ;) YouTube seems to launch a bunch of people into almost-stardom - like that little girl Cody who got to meet Justin Bieber because her YouTube video went viral. ;) Love that one!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKEQwvaYI_k

    ReplyDelete
  4. @taylor super like little kids, they are very true to their selves. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously LOVE Sophia and Rosie! I've watched each of their parts on Ellen and they crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amanda I really love them too. They are very adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete