I have many painful memories in my life but I don't want to erase any of it. It is a reminder that I am human and i can make mistakes. :)
Let's talk and forget the world
I wished and prayed for some parts of my memory to be gone and voila, God granted it.Now, I feel awful as I look back realizing that a chunk of my memory has become so vague that I cannot remember the details of it any longer.When we get over the painful experiences, we eventually would opt to remember, but it's too late, I've forgotten about it already.
I agree, Kristina. I have memories that make me cringe and memories I'd sometimes rather not remember, but I wouldn't get rid of them, because I'd be forgetting part of my past. Besides, then you couldn't live and learn from your mistakes! :)
I wished and prayed for some parts of my memory to be gone and voila, God granted it.
ReplyDeleteNow, I feel awful as I look back realizing that a chunk of my memory has become so vague that I cannot remember the details of it any longer.
When we get over the painful experiences, we eventually would opt to remember, but it's too late, I've forgotten about it already.
I agree, Kristina. I have memories that make me cringe and memories I'd sometimes rather not remember, but I wouldn't get rid of them, because I'd be forgetting part of my past. Besides, then you couldn't live and learn from your mistakes! :)
ReplyDelete