I'm still struggling on writing good reviews so I don't have anything to brag about. I really just want people, mostly today's generation to pick a book and be lost somewhere in their imagination and have fun.
A actually read anything that is recommended to me.. But, I have a fair share of favorite genres. I love fiction... Young Adult... Chic Lits and I will forever be a Mitch Albom fan, cause whenever i read his works, i am inspired. :)
I will not give summaries on this post because its for you to find out what its all about. Hello? there's google. haha! :)
So now, I'm reading:
I just started this book after lunch today and I know before this they ends I will know what will happen to Anna and her life in Paris while she's on boarding school. :)
Princess Diaries 5 by Meg Cabot!
I really don't want to end this book because its the last book i purchased in the booksale for the Princess Diaries Series... I still need the 6 7 8 and 9! Oh gosh! After I read this, I will be crazy wondering what's happening with Mia and her princess lesson! :))
South of the Border West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami
I really want to read this book after Norwegian Wood, i'm just glad my friend Kianah lend it to me. I LOVE MY FRIENDS.
The Perks of being a wallflower
I promise after I read anna and the french kiss later this is next!
GUYS READ
I always admire guys who would read a book. And one of them is my Kuya (brother) Ryan. We love books so much. So when my friend recommended this to me, I read it right happily. The book is a collection of stories from male authors... This book is encouraging guys to read more books! Super funny stories from our favorite authors! hahaha
So what are you waiting for?! READ!
“A book is the most effective weapon against intolerance and ignorance.”
- Lyndon Baines Johnson

Books are amazing. I can't imagine how someone could NOT like reading!
ReplyDeleteWhat's funny is that I just saw "Anna and the French Kiss" on another person's blog. ;) I hope you enjoy it!