Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

What's your favorite movie quote?

It just wasn't me that you were right about. -Summer :)

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful". - A walk to remember :)

I love you and I will tell you everyday, Everyday until you forget the things that hurt. I hate the things that make you hurt And how I wish I could take them away. If only it could be done, I'll do it for sure. "... -ALAM MO YAN!

Let's talk and forget the world

1 comment:

  1. Nice quotes!

    But if you ask me to pick a favorite movie quote... eek! I don't know if I can pick!

    No, that's not true, I [think I] can. Here are two LOTR favorites of mine, at any rate:

    Sam: "I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. 'Don't you lose him, Samwise Gamgee.' And I don't mean to. I don't mean to."

    *sigh* That's one of my favorite scenes in "The Fellowship of the Ring". :)

    And then there's this quote by Galadriel:

    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."

    Those are some of my favorites, but if you ask for more then I won't be able to pick because I love so many! ;D

    ReplyDelete