Saturday, July 16, 2011
Exclusive: Demi Lovato Tells All
Its the second interview that i watched from Demi Lovato, the first is the the interview (also) with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show where I literally tore up because I was so touched. HAHA!
I am a Disney 90's (cartoons, shows etc)baby (fan)... Though, I can see that their young stars are slowly making their way to papparazzis and everything.. I was not fan to some of them. I love Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake... (the mickey mouse club) they're my favorites... haha!
Today's generation of disney stars have their share of bad publicity, intrigues etc. To tell you honestly, though I'm not a fan -- they really have talent. I adore people who can compose songs.. and they're those people. Its just that maybe because they're famous at a young age, it can get on their heads. Anyway, of all of them, Demi Lovato is the one I choose who I can see with great vocals. When I watched her videos singing live, I said.. gosh this girl has voice. And Camp Rock happened, I remember my friends and I are mocking her with her big smile and how oa ( I think when Michy performs in the last show) but nevertheless, I actually like her. Then I have listened to her album and boom! I'm a fan!
Until, she went to rehab.. I loved her more! Of all the disney stars I think she's the one who has accepted that "Yeah! something is wrong with me and I don't want to be this way forever..." I admire her for such courage to accept that she needs to rebuild her life. And when she got out of rehab, she inspired me more. I am one of those people on this planet who wants people to know that "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT! Nobody is...." She shared her story so that she could also change lives. And even she's just one girl out there who has the same problems... It will really be a big help.
Love is louder than the Pressure to be Perfect! -Demi Lovato
and btw.. I loooove Ryan Seacrest so much! haha! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment