#justsoyouknow HAHA! I'm a fan of Anne Hathaway since Princess Diaries 1 and I'm now reading the PD book #2... Its been years since I've read the 1st Princess Diaries book by Meg Cabot... while i'm online I'm looking for PD clips on youtube and I found these.
Mia's make over
and i cant find the clip when Mia delivered her speech as princess of Genovia. :)
From Princess Diaries 2
sweet haha!
my favorite cute scene. I'm so kilig. Can't stop smiling in this scene! haha
And my SUPER favorite scene! Mia the Princess. ♥
To be a princess, you have to believe that you are a princess. :)
I haven't read the Princess Diary books (mostly because they're not all at the library) but I love Meg Cabot's books. :)
ReplyDeletetry reading it can give you happy vibes, Princess Mia is so funny. Yeah! I'm a fan of Meg Cabot for Chic Lits. :)
ReplyDelete