
The real life Barbie. :)
I went to Rustan's Alabang Town Center with my tita, this morning. We were there early that's why there's still no rush in *window* shopping. We were about to go to the 2nd floor when we heard parents laughing and telling their little girls to have a picture with "Barbie." I took this photo because tita wants me too. Maybe she'll let my pamangkins see this. When I was a little girl I have barbie dolls, alot. But I grew tired of them and decided to play with my Kuya's matchboxes :)) which is more fun. Anyway, I still like Barbie but I also like toy cars. Maybe, I was more inlove with polly pockets and "lutulutuan" things and YES! toy cars.
When I've seen the twinkling eyes of those little girls looking at Barbie, many things flash backed. Simple things can make you forget all the troubles away.
Simple Life. that's me when I was younger. Sometimes I wish I can still have the heart and mind of a little *kit* during Christmas Time. So that, I won't worry on what would I wear whenever I join events or parties. I'll just let my momma and tita decide for me. I won't be sad if I can't get the expensive things I want because when I was a kid, I never care if its expensive or whatever. Before, I don't care about cool expensive presents. I just wanted to open gifts during Christmas Eve and not to worry if that gift would be useful to me or not. Hmmm.
I miss childhood. :)
Anyway, Have a happy Christmas Season Everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment