I love watching funny videos but most of all inspiring one. Videos that I could use many brain cells and things that would warm my heart. Also, scenes from my favorite series.
On my Number one list is "Ava says goodbye to her pacifier"
This video was shared by the priest on Studio 23's Sunday TV MASS. I really thought Ava's crying because of a loss of a loved one but its just about her pacifier. It's maybe a small thing but some kids love their pacifier so much. I was just touched when she kissed it, sooo cute. I am just happy that at an early age her parents are giving her a lesson. Sometimes we need to let go... And its a hard world to grow up in.
Kaitlyn Maher on AGT
cutest little girl. I fell in love with her. sooo cute. *I hope I could hug her* haha The innocence of a child.
Are you from New York? Kaitlyn: Uhhh. I'm from America.. :))
Post Secret: fifty people one question
Make a Wave
DEMI LOVATO IS GREAT but Joe Jonas is FAIL. grrr
GOSSIP GIRL's Chuck and Blair: I don't love you anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P19aOJQunaM
The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 8: Rose - Damon says "I love you"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm9NYdGc9Is
so next year, im still on for searching awesome videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment