Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Highlights of My 2010 (second part)

The second part :)

As i'm trying to finish this blog I am smiling.. because I'm trying to remember how it all started....

July




The time when my life turned 360 degrees. Bum turned into feature ed??. (This blog is just a glimpse because i decided to make another blog post for my Sentinel Family) I'm now part of The Lyceum Independent Sentinel's Editorial Staff :))



Of course our cinemalaya experience for 2010. Photo Op with Mr. Boy Abunda

August


The heartbreak of my year! My ate neneng left for San Francisco. She's my sister, bestfriend, confidante everything. Its time for her to be with Kuya Bong (her husband) and to follow her dreams. I love her so much (grrr. brings tears again)




We maybe smiling but our hearts are breaking into pieces. I miss ate :'(


My first and last Acquaintance Party.






These are the Sentinel photos. MEETINGS and Meeting meetingans.. Also First release :))

September




Sentinel Workshop and busy for 2nd issue mukha lang hindi busy :)


October


Our dear Eiffel's baptism :)



more photos here

November


Love love month :)

SENTINEL's TEAM BUILDING: MY FAMILY :)




click here for more photos


December


THE RELEASE of our second issue awww.





The Enchanted Kingdom moments and CASAP MANIA performances :)

Its been a great year 2010. Hello 2011. Ohh! wait I still have blog posts to do.. Anyway, these are the highlights of my year.

Ang I am hoping that the HS barkada moments later will be a blast. I missed them so much! :)

Also, my 20th Birthday a highlight. Now Im not indenial anymore (maybe tomorrow again).

toodles, Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment