Surrounded by giddy flames,
fireflies stopped their games
I shouted for love and delight
yet anger and hatred arrived
Gust of wind was welcomed
as they witnessed earth's beauty
and embraced water's purity
while i remained feared and detached
Never did i wish to scare,
I sacrificed to much
than to see you warm than chilled,
give light you when you are thrilled
For you to be safe
I'd stay lonely and abhorred
so they can drink love
as i swallow every wrath
fireflies stopped their games
I shouted for love and delight
yet anger and hatred arrived
Gust of wind was welcomed
as they witnessed earth's beauty
and embraced water's purity
while i remained feared and detached
Never did i wish to scare,
I sacrificed to much
than to see you warm than chilled,
give light you when you are thrilled
For you to be safe
I'd stay lonely and abhorred
so they can drink love
as i swallow every wrath
Did you write that? I like the second stanza; very pretty. :)
ReplyDelete@Taylor Lynn Hi Taylor! Yep, I just forgot to include my name after the title. I wrote this when I'm in 3rd year college. :) Thanks for appreciating. :)
ReplyDelete