Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Land of what might have been's byebye 2009


As I look back on my year ender blog last 2008, I realized that I've been a grown up na pala.
I had a great 2009. I'm not saying that its all about smiles. There are times that I've been depressed, sad and stressed out. pero more pa rin ang laughter.

Compared to last year, I've been happier this year. Despite the Ondoy/Pepeng, Media -related Issues, my life has been smooth sailing. Did I get the right term?

Well so much for that, I need to finish this until 2010 arrives.

First, I want to thank God for everything. I know I've been a bad girl but he still blessed me with things and people who made me a better person.

I thank God for:




the gadgets that I received this year, I promise that I will take care of it.
And thank you Lord for Papa, Mama and Tita. Love them so much
Thanks for my beloved brother, my clown. LOL love you kuya.


I also thank God for my friends. Everyone! you made my 2009 special :)


Well. the pictures say it all.

I LOVE YOU 2009!
It's sad that you will leave na.

No new year's resolution for me. I made a list last year but, I really forgot what is on the list.
So I'll just wish that next year will be better.
Each and everyday, even if I'm trying to get out of my shell I know that I would still be the friend that everyone knows.

BYE BYE 2009! I had a great year!

HELLO and KISSES to you
my 2010! welcome!

-kittiful






No comments:

Post a Comment