Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Girls I Miss the most


Don't worry this is not my year ender blog. I just promised myself about writing this entry.

I have many ideas that is stucked in my mind everytime I think of making this post. Pero ngayon lang ako nagkachance.

Well, I've been okay, or let's say I had a GREAT year. I had many accomplishments, made new friends and still keeping in touch with the old ones.

And as I look back...



I always end up laughing because I remember the times I had with my best girl friends. We made many memories that we will always treasure forever.
I don't want to say that I want to go back on the past. That's why we're growing up because memories should be remembered and if we will always long for the past we will not grow up.

College life is making our lives hectic. Very Busy. and everytime someone would text like "i miss you bratz"
I smile. because the love is still there.

This blog is not an eye opener or something.

It is just a post that says, I'm still here. I'm just a text away. I'm still here to listen to every rants you have in life.

And I know each and everyone will still be there.

"Remember we are 14 girls with different personalities joined together by fate."
" I MISS YOU MGA OSO!"


Well, so much for that. Natatawa kasi ako sa ginawa ko


I tried to combine your profile pics together. and i look at them one by one. and i can still see you.
the "you" who is my friend since high school. Mas may make up lang kayo ngayon :))

Though bonding moments are becoming less, I'm still hoping that someday will still find time to reconnect.

Yun ibang words ng iba sa gm... mga tampururots lang yun, Syempre kayo ba naman makamiss sa mga taong di nagpapakita.. haha..

Pero there's no pressure here. Kaya nga tropa eh. kahit minsan hindi na naiintindihan, Pilit pa ring iniintindi. :)

So, bratz eto lang naman to eh,

I LOVE VERY MUCH MY GIRLS...

eto na yun pics. well sorry mas malaki yun pic ni jam... hahahah! kasi hindi ko na mabago yun setting hahahah! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment