Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Kittiful's 18 ender

My 18 years of existence here on earth is about to be added with another year. And as i reminisce it all, I know that this year is one of my BEST. Maybe its the worst for others but, i have to be honest its the best for me. well, minus the tragedies that happened to our beloved country (*of course!). I had a list or some reasons why this year is superb for me.



I've made many new friends this year, but im glad that i've also stayed with the old ones. I had my share of laughter, stress, sorrow, hurt, smile, cheers,&love with them.

They've been there whenever i need comfort.
Or even if i don't need them they stay even just to tease me.

The picture can't put all the faces of my friends, good friends. But, i know that they know who they are.





I also had a chance to have close personal interview with people in MEDIA. It still brings shivers to me whenever i remember talking to Mr. Mark Salazar while his colleagues Doris Brigo�a and Love Aneover are there fooling around.
And i've had a share of the lesson that an aspiring media practitioner should remember
"Our job is 10% GLAMOUR and 90% HARDWORK"
Everytime i feel tired, lazy and that writer's block, i try to remember those words.


This year i was able to go to places that the four corners of a classroom could never have. And that is a close encounter with Mother Nature.

Quezon, our sudden heaven. Thanks to Sir Jimmy Oblena for bringing us there.
Whenever we remember those times it bring smiles to our faces.

Sinong nas*x ng malas? haha!
Ilang ilog tinawid natin?
Sinong takot sa buntot ng buwaya?
*woah! i miss those times!

Those experiences made our section be closer to each other.
I know that wherever life takes me, those memories will have a place in my heart!!! STEEEEEEAAADYYYYY!


And i also had the best summer of my life.

CEBU CEBU CEBU. i will come back to you.

I had the chance to practice my photography skills (if i have any?! haha)

and just enjoy the summer.

We had a long road trip but it was all worth it. That's what i love! traveling and i hope i can do that in the near future! :)

NExt stop? could it be MACAU?! i hope so!





HAHA! i am really thinking of not including these picture but its my blog anyway. They are some of the models who smiled, posed, and give emotions to me. Some are just for fun and some are for a project.. etc

But, i just want to thank them. For smiling for me. Because it keeps me going. i know that i have to learn more about photography and thank you for dealing with me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS. and I also want to thank God for our wonderful nature that's why i included TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHER as one of my dream jobs! :)

















BECAUSE i Have my girlfriends and yeah! also guy friends (kaso im too lazy to fin pics na!)
Why wouldn't be my 18 years of existence happy?

And yeah while i am 18, exactly this year
GOD answered my wishes,





kahit hirap na hirap na kami nairaos pa din ni mama, papa at tita ang mga bagay na to.. So, BRO! thank you so much!


AND I'M HAPPY THAT MY FAMILY IS STILL IN TACT, though father dearest is thousand miles away, i know that SOMEDAY on CHRISTMAS DAY or *SECRET SPILLED on my birthday we will be complete.
Since i was 4 years old I haven't celebrated my birthday with my father because his vacation is always scheduled every summer. That's why i HOPE NEXT YEAR he could spend Christmas HERE. and that would be my happiest birthday the next day!
Oh! come on! I CAN DREAM an WISH! There's no impossible with GOD!

I LOVE YOU PAPA, MAMA, KUYA and TITA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

And for this part, I know that tragedies have devastated our country... And i'm glad i was able to help, maybe not many but some of flood victims here in LAGUNA,
i keep in my heart that "in our own little way we can help" and we can also make them happy even if their hearts are broken :)


REGITERED VOTER
AND I BELONG TO INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL MAKE A CHANGE NEXT YEAR



And this blog will not be complete that im happy because im still doing what i've been doing since i was a kid. Writing my heart out. I write to inspire and sometimes to please myself.


so hours to go before another year is added to my age.. well. THANK YOU FOR A WONERFUL YEAR 18! you will always be remembered :)


---love kittiful *still from the land of what might have been :)

No comments:

Post a Comment