Gossip Girl, Glee and Dawson's Creek
Gossip Girl the tv series that was hated by parents. But, it's the series that made me gaga over the fictional characters of Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Dan, Jenny, Rufus, Lily and Vanessa.
Georgina, eric.
I don't know. I think it has a certain story that makes me crave for more. Besides the fashion style and luxurious life. It is in New York. One of my dream places.
And, I love how the characters started with the high school-ish life and now in season 3, it seems like everyone's growing up. And they are facing a new life that would mold them for a better life.
Blair or Serena = BOTH in a different kind of way.
Chuck or Nate = for me? NATE! for Blair? okay I moved on! Chuck you can have Blair, he became a better person when she let Blair love him.
Dan or Nate for Serena = DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! and that would never ever change!
Jenny or Vanessa = Jenny :)
Georgina? Well G is so like OH! MY GAWD!!! hahaha i love her, i hate her then i love her again! :)
My most favorite person in GG? of course. Serena / Blake Lively. I love Blake in Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. :))
Gossip Girl the tv series that was hated by parents. But, it's the series that made me gaga over the fictional characters of Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Dan, Jenny, Rufus, Lily and Vanessa. Georgina, eric.
I don't know. I think it has a certain story that makes me crave for more. Besides the fashion style and luxurious life. It is in New York. One of my dream places.
And, I love how the characters started with the high school-ish life and now in season 3, it seems like everyone's growing up. And they are facing a new life that would mold them for a better life.
Blair or Serena = BOTH in a different kind of way.
Chuck or Nate = for me? NATE! for Blair? okay I moved on! Chuck you can have Blair, he became a better person when she let Blair love him.
Dan or Nate for Serena = DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! and that would never ever change!
Jenny or Vanessa = Jenny :)
Georgina? Well G is so like OH! MY GAWD!!! hahaha i love her, i hate her then i love her again! :)
My most favorite person in GG? of course. Serena / Blake Lively. I love Blake in Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. :))
GLEELooking at the picture, who would think that they're the losers. THEY ARE TOTALLY FAB?
Well, this series made me discover a new favorite song.
SWEET CAROLINE and it makes me blush everytime i hear Puck's voice. OMG! haha!
MERCEDES and KURT they are so totally love. Actually every character made a space in my heart. Of course, Emma, Sue Sylvester and my dear Mr. Schue. How I wish there's a teacher like him that would sing "IM LEAVING ON A JET PLANE" that way.
True Colors, Keep Holding On and Imagine were already on my mp3. haha! love it!
Finn or Puck = PUCK *blush!
Mercedes + KURT = LOVE IT! Ang bias ko diba?
Tina, the Asian Girl well, you go girl. I love her too.
Quinn and Finn, they're fine but I want more fire. Let Rachel join the story! hahaha LOL
I adore Artie :)
Emma or Terri DUH??? though Emma freaks me out, still Emma. haha!
Sue Sylvester or Mr. Schue? BOTH!
Sue made me love her with this "The little red riding hood!" *tears if you can't understand me. then go watch now! :)
from mr. schue
"The best teachers don't give you the answers. They just point the way and let you make your own choices, your own mistakes. That way, you get all the glory"
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment