
Finally. The Sequel. My much awaited sequel.
I can't wait to read Vince's words again.
The "i will wait until there's nothing left to wait for" kind of words.
I missed their small group..
Vince, Spider, Connie and Andrea.
But, in Vince's New Life..
I've become more in love with his story.
His new work, New friends.. But, he's still the old Vince. Only more mature and HAPPY.
It started when he decided to move on -- after a year. Still he is inlove with his ex.
Until she met Cat. a workmate.
I can't finish a sentence because i still got a hangover with Vince's story. AN HONEST story. VERY. and true.
When i've finished reading the book, i've texted my bestfriend Trixie. I told her that i love this 2nd book and included in the text my ever loved words. Which vince's life proved to me that i'm true.. " Not all things are meant to be even if you felt that its real."
I don't know. But, i'm on Vince's side. haha. I understand Andrea too. She just wanted to fulfill her dreams.
But, Vince captured my heart. Especially when he said the "Fireworks" thing..
Vince about what was it like when he fall inlove
"You know how fireworks are always a surprise? It was like that. Everything was magical and just when i thought it couldn't get better until I thought I would explode from joy. And then it was over."
page 138-140
~...~
I won’t be stuck in the past, holding on to our yesterday, waiting for something that won’t ever come back.
“You’re leaving again. But I won’t ever lose you. Some people think loving someone is a waste when it doesn’t work out because you can’t take back the love you gave. But I don’t think it’s like that. You’re a part of me.”
~..~
And also the letter he made for Andrea. I felt his pain there. Super.
With Cat. The new love of his life. I like her.
But, i can't get over the Andrea and Vince thingy..
Their conversation on New Year's Eve. It made a big bang to me.
With Cat. The new love of his life. I like her.
But, i can't get over the Andrea and Vince thingy..
Their conversation on New Year's Eve. It made a big bang to me.
page 138-140
~...~
I won’t be stuck in the past, holding on to our yesterday, waiting for something that won’t ever come back.
“And I’m happy. You don’t know how happy I am now that I’ve straightened all of this out.” I laughed, I don’t know why. It wasn’t particularly funny. “We gave it our best shot, and we loved hard. It was beautiful. And now we’re both free–and whole–and we can do whatever we want to do.
“You’re leaving again. But I won’t ever lose you. Some people think loving someone is a waste when it doesn’t work out because you can’t take back the love you gave. But I don’t think it’s like that. You’re a part of me.”
~..~
And so thats it. "Kulang na lang inarrate ko na ng buong buo. HAHA.
I love it very much."
Just what i said in my plurk. I really want to meet Vince O. Teves. Or whoever is the person behind that name. :)
I love it very much."
Just what i said in my plurk. I really want to meet Vince O. Teves. Or whoever is the person behind that name. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment