Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

change: good or/and bad



" People Change
.. Usually, they change into everything they said they wouldn't be"

The truth is, i'm afraid of change.. Before.

I remember when i graduated from grade school, my parents want me to enroll in a new school but, i don't want to. Anyway, they won.. I enrolled at CSA - first year high school.
NEW people, new surroundings and new life. :) And like any Augustinians, i screamed I LOVE CSA.

I learned that change is not bad. haha Or let's say its GOOD, if you still hold on to the old YOU.
I am a big fan of memories. I love my present life but the memories of the past will always remain in my heart.

Now that, i'm in college. I witness change, everyday. From people i know, --long haircuts gone.., weather(haha!), familiar people --became unfamiliar. etc

What makes me sad, are the people who are my so called, "hey! i know everything about him/her!" but turned into "what?! did she do that?"

There's nothing wrong if you change into someone or into "a somebody that is far from you are before." I don't care. It's a free country. EVERYONE has a life of their own.

The line here is: Know your boundaries. You might hurt the people around you because of that *hey, i am mature now. You can't tell me what to do anymore!".

What scares me is, you might hurt yourself. You might lose the people who cares for you so much.

I'm now a 2nd year college student. I've changed a lot. From maturity to being out of my comfort one. Still, i can assure everyone that i'm still the friend who listens when they pour their hearts out.

:) I have many things to say but i don't know how to say it without being mean. Maybe i will just keep it to myself. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment