Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

goodbye 2008 -- Bonjour 2009

My year-"ender" blog

2008 - has been a roller coaster ride for me and for my family. But, we've been much stronger and bonded.

This is not the best year but not the worst either. Just in the middle. Because my friends are there to feel the empty parts.

I've been bad. I know.. God knows that. But i know He already forgave me. :)) I'll try to be VERY good this year. haha!!

I don't want to write resolutions, i'm not used in making lists. I don't need a list. All i know is i should be a better person everyday. :)

So, before i end this blog.

I want to thank everyone for standing by me with my 2008 trip, its been a roller coaster ride...Yet, it was FUN. I will always treasure the memories that we had.

The parties, debut, just chill, reviewing without even knowing the lesson, watch movies, mall-hopping, bus rides, jeepney rides,write articles, take photos, eat and eat, TAKAS, just talk and talk :P... etc etc.

I may not remember the exact scenes, but the people who are with me through thick and thin will always have a special place in my heart.

Don't worry. in Kit's heart and mind, MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS BE TREASURED!!!

Take care!!!
ENjoy the last hours of 2008!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment