Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

insights of a gossip girl fan



Blair: Whatever you're going through, I wanna be there for you.
Chuck: We've talked about this. You are not my girlfriend.
Blair: But I am me. And you are you. We're Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything.
Chuck: And why would you do that.
Blair: Because I love you.
Chuck: Well, that's too bad.

Blair: Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.


I have watched this episode a week ago but i'm still affected with some of the scenes.
I hated Chuck for hurting BLAIR with the "that's too bad" line.
I LOVE IT BECAUSE
One, Queen B finally have said those magic words but, worst it was not appreciated.:( Second,
Applauce for Chuck Bass -- i got scared on the scene when he got out of the car and on the
bar. He convinced me as a viewer that he is mad and grieving. TOTALLY MAD. Third, I'm a fan of
Derena tandem. But, i also like the twist that they got to hurt each other. You know S
with the A thingy.

OK? if i will count more, the space is not enough. BUT.. really episode 13 is GREAT!!!.

It's fun to see that we could connect the show with reality.

You could lose someone who cares for you (BART BASS). When a son (CHUCK BASS)
(or anyone!) lose his father in an unexpected time, the pain will make you miserable.
Everyone deserves to be happy (like Eleanor and Cyrus)...
AND even if there are sad moments BFF Serena and Blair will never fail to make you smile
with their FASHION STYLES..


-- from a GOSSIP GIRL FAn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment