Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Living, loving and working

I can't imagine anything more worthwhile than doing what I most love. And they pay me for it.
-Edgar Winter

Meet my new family. :) My workmates!

meeting. meeting. meeting with the creative minds!

work mode off. dinner with the Gala team

Notice the two familiar girls there? Debbie and Airiz my best college buds? we are workmates too. I am so happy.

Cheers for more memories together with my girls! :)



7 comments:

  1. seems like a lot of fun having your college buds be your workmates as well. :) ano yung work nyu..? seems interesting. :) ~R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rizaaa!!! How are you? Yes, it's so much fun! We're a new events magazine! Hope you can visit our fb page too. :) just search GALA Magazine! :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you've been having a lot of fun with your new job, Kit, I'm so happy for you! Lots of people don't enjoy their jobs, so I'm glad you're doing work that you like. :) And that you get to work with people you obviously seem to like! You guys look like a great team - keep having fun!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor, I'm having a really good time. Though, there's still pressure because we're a starting company. Thank you very much for the support! I have news for you! I have finished a book during holy week, FINALLY! I've finished reading Looking for Alaska!!! :))

      Delete
    2. Well, I wish you guys the best of luck! And I'm so glad you got the chance to finish Looking For Alaska, did you like it? I've heard it's good, and it's on my to-read list. :) Can't wait to try it!

      Delete
    3. I love loooking for Alaska. Hope I can read Papertowns soon.

      Delete
    4. I hope so, too - I read all of John Green's novels, and Paper Towns was one of the best, in my opinion! Will Grayson, Will Grayson, which he wrote with David Levithan, was also amazing - and of course, I thought The Fault in Our Stars was incredible. :) I hope you get a chance to read them all - I think you'd particularly like Will Grayson, Will Grayson! :)

      Delete