Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dream catcher

Look what I've got!!


A new dream catcher. It was supposed to be placed on the top of my bed but  i think it fits perfectly beside the note in my mirror. What'd you think? haha

And I think I have a new collection to fill up to. My other dream catcher is in my monitor in the office. :)

Hoping to have more dream catchers to be collected. hahahaha


I'm loving it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had a dream catcher in forever - I use to love them!! I still remember making them at camp :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ReallY? haha I don't really know what happened to me... I just kinda get addicted to it since last year, I think it started when my uncle gave me a dream catcher necklace (w/o the feather and Fancy beads) that I started to research about it. I know that it catches the bad dreams blah blah blah (I just read it from books) haha but only last year that I got really interested. Haha!

      Delete