Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently reading...




"(Rose)"I have every reason to be sad, but i don't have any reason to mourn. People grieve when things end. Nothing has ended tonight. One of has simply gone ahead as we always knew it would have to be. But there is no place Jonathan can go ..."
"Where you can't follow." Shelley said.
"Yes." Rose smiled. "In time." *my tears*"

I know. I've been reading this book for a week (or more) now. I'm really trying to digest (haha!) everything. I'm taking my time because I'm loving the characters... They are like new people that I want to get to know more. I have a thing for travelers, people who loves adventures...
The book is making me smile, cry and be "kilig"... As much as I want to know if Shelley will still have the chance to see Max, I want to take my time as the characters travel Europe.
Come read with me..
Tell me what you think, Okay?

2 comments:

  1. First, that's a gorgeous book cover. ;)

    Second, it sounds like a good book, and I'm glad you're enjoying it! Don't you just love when you find an awesome book with awesome characters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love the cover.

    If you have time I hope you could read the book too. :)

    ReplyDelete