Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I passed.


I'm so happy not only because of our celebration kanina but MOSTLY to the fact that I passed and I will be a 3rd year College Student this coming School Year. :))

Siguro masaya lang makita yun lahat ng results ng pinaghirapan mo.

They say that they envy us because we always travel and go to places just to shoot for our photojourn (pero oo MASAYA TALAGA YUN!) but, we have other major subjects that we are really scared. Not because the prof is strict, he isn't. Super luwag nga eH, as in. Its just that he's too "magaling". We can't reach his expectations and until now, we have a trouble writing a straight news story. Hindi madali ang mag sulat, mahirap. LALO na ang straight news and professor mo pa si Sir Gil. Matututo ka talagang magtyaga na magrevise ng magrevise ng article mo! If you felt that its already your best pero pag pinabasa mo sa kanya... haha! sorry ka na lang its not even good.

Anyway, I still like Sir Gil, ang dami niyang alam. We gain many NEW ideas and FACTS from him. Anything under the sun. Nasasagot niya. hahaha nalulula na lang kami minsan eh! hahahaha

But, atleast, IM LEARNING... :))

Now, I don't have any problems....
AY? meron pa pala, pangtution pa pala. --pero tutulungan naman kami ni BRO e! haha diba BRO?

so ayun. I'll enjoy my summer na!

Sa mga kasama ko kanina sa MOA!!! thanks for the day!!!
mga matakaw. hmm. TOO fast too furious 4 is okay. but, not love.
same old story. tsaka fictional eh. heheheh JUST WATCH IT na lang. :))

lovelove
mamukit

No comments:

Post a Comment