The little girl who never fails to amuse and irritate us -- all at the same time. She is very grumpy. But, at times she will be very sweet and lovely.. Para bang anghel! :) Especially when she wants something. *nauubos na english namin sayo. haha!
She loves to watch TV and she can watch the whole day. If we will change the channel to our preferred one she'll get mad and quarrel everyone. Walang sinasanto tong batang to.
She will be spanked by her grandmas *(mommy mila, mommy edios and mommy ilig). And she will fight back too. Napaka maldita. Sobra.
She also goes to me to defend her and let her watch TV but most of the time she will irritate me. She will pull my hair, spank, kick me etc. ABA? papayag ba naman akong magpatalo? I also fight back but with a little gentleness :P. And I always win. haha! I'll scare her so that she will behave. I really don't want to hit her because I've noticed that even if she's in pain, it feels like normal for her. MASOCHIST? wah. NAh. Kidding.
They say that she needs extra attention, but, WTH? lahat nga ng attention nasa kanya eh!.
May ADHD ata tong pamangkin ko. hahaha
Well, I just made this blog because I have an achievement.!
Napatulog ko siya. OH YES! haha. she's silently sleeping in our room like an angel.
Maybe, when she already know how to use the computer I will let her read this blog entry. And umaasa ako na pag laki niya isa na siyang BEHAVE na bata.
Though you always make us mad-- You will always be LOVED Rhi Jan Prian

No comments:
Post a Comment