I love Dia Frampton!
I love her too. So much!!! She's so great and super awesome when singing live! :)
That's so fantastic - I remember watching her on The Voice!I look forward to seeing the other photos too!
I'm still asking the photos from my friend. Can't wait to blog about this experience. I'm so happy that she visited the Philippines! :) I love Dia in The Voice too and the Meg and Dia band. gooosh! :)
I love Dia Frampton!
ReplyDeleteI love her too. So much!!! She's so great and super awesome when singing live! :)
DeleteThat's so fantastic - I remember watching her on The Voice!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing the other photos too!
I'm still asking the photos from my friend. Can't wait to blog about this experience. I'm so happy that she visited the Philippines! :) I love Dia in The Voice too and the Meg and Dia band. gooosh! :)
Delete